OxyGo FIT™ Quick Reference
Verifying Hours of Operation and Checking Oxygen Concentration
- Checking the hours of operation on the OxyGo FIT POC While the OxyGo FIT POC is operating, press and hold the Alarm Bell Button for 5 seconds. The concentrator’s display will show the hour meter, the unit’s serial number, and the software version installed on the device.
- Checking Oxygen concentration on the OxyGo FIT POC The oxygen concentration can be checked using an oxygen analyzer. The concentrator should be run for 10 minutes before measuring the oxygen concentration. If the concentrator has not been used for more than 2 weeks, the concentrator should be run for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow for adjustments to the operating parameters prior to measuring the oxygen concentration.
- Procedure for putting the OxyGo FIT POC into “auto-pulse mode” in order to check oxygen concentration:
- With the OxyGo FIT POC off, plug in external power to the concentrator (Do not turn unit on).
- Simultaneously press and hold the “alarm bell” and the “+” buttons for 5 seconds.
- The administrative mode menu will show normal.
- Press the “+” button until the LCD reads “Auto Pulse”. d. Press the “alarm bell” button once and the unit will show 17 BPM. Press the “+” or “-” button to change the rate to either 10, 17, or 25 BPM.
- Press the “alarm bell” button once and the unit will begin auto pulsing at the selected rate.
- Power off unit to exit auto pulse mode.
- Procedure for resetting the sieve bed alarm after installing a replacement set of sieve beds:
- Connect the AC power supply cord to the OxyGo FIT and plug the power supply AC cord into an electrical outlet. Do Not Power ON the OxyGo FIT concentrator. b. Press and hold the “+” and “-” button for 5 seconds. The screen will display “sieve reset” message. Release the button once the message is displayed on the screen.
- Press the “alarm bell” button once and screen will display “sieve reset successful”. Press the power button to turn on the OxyGo FIT, and use normally.
Download: OxyGo Quick Reference Guide