OxyGo® Quick Reference
Verifying Hours of Operation and Checking Oxygen Concentration
- Checking the hours of operation on the OxyGo POC
While the OxyGo POC is operating, press and hold the Alarm Bell Button for 5 seconds. The concentrator’s
display will show the hour meter, the unit’s serial number, and the software version installed on the device.
- Checking Oxygen concentration on the OxyGo POC
The oxygen concentration can be checked using an oxygen analyzer. The concentrator should be run for 10
minutes before measuring the oxygen concentration. If the concentrator has not been used for more than 2 weeks,
the concentrator should be run for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow for adjustments to the operating parameters
prior to measuring the oxygen concentration.
- Procedure for putting the OxyGo POC into “auto-pulse mode” in order to check oxygen concentration:
- With the OxyGo POC off, plug in external power to the concentrator (Do not turn unit on).
- Simultaneously press and hold the “alarm bell” and the “light” buttons for 5 seconds.
- The administrative mode menu will show normal. Press the “+” button until the LCD reads “Auto Pulse”.
- Press the “alarm bell” button once and the unit will show 17 BPM. Press the “+” or “-“ button to change the rate to either 10, 17, or 25 BPM.
- Press the “alarm bell” button once and the unit will begin auto pulsing at the selected rate.
- Power off unit to exit auto pulse mode.
- Procedure for resetting the sieve bed alarm after installing a replacement set of sieve beds:
- Connect the AC power supply cord to the OxyGo and plug the power supply AC cord into an electrical outlet.
Do Not Power ON the OxyGo concentrator.
- Press and hold the light button for 10 seconds and screen will display “sieve reset”. Release button once
message is displayed on screen. Press the bell button once and screen will display “sieve reset successful”.
Press the power button to turn on the OxyGo, and use normally.
Download: OxyGo Quick Reference Guide